The Three Graces, after Germain PILON (1528 - 1590).
Using for the base the monument commissioned by Catherine de Medici to the famous Renaissance sculptor to support the funeral urn containing the heart of her late husband King Henry 2 (1561).
Fountain in the middle with the image of three barefoot women dressed in a knotted drape, one of them revealing her chest, leaning against the column supporting the basin decorated with foliage.
This fountain has been sandblasted and painted with anti-rust paint.
Foundry J.J. Ducel.
Height 230 cm - Diameter 140 cm