By Hypolithe SAUVREZY ( 1815-1883 )
Cabinetmaker installed in Paris around 1840 rue de Turenne, he opened two workshops in the Fbg Saint-Antoine and near the Opera Garnier. He received the gold medal at the Universal Exhibition in Paris in 1878. Upper body decorated with pilasters, erected leaves, rosettes, topped with ostrich feathers and an oval medallion bearing the letter V. The door is decorated with a painted scene showing three lovers in a floral setting. Lower body with four columns and four fluted pilasters with Ionic niches. The central panel is decorated with an urn of flowers in the antique style and interlacing decorations. 19th century.
Painted and gilded wood.
Small missing parts. Height 167 cm - Width 91 cm - Depth 48 cm